Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wedding Cupcakes for all!

This post is basically to highlight the awesome cupcakes I did for a wedding a few weeks ago for my friends Seth and Mia. They chose chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream and strawberry cupcakes with vanilla buttercream. All were topped with marzipan sweet peas.

Not only were the cupcakes fabulous (high-five, self!), but the wedding was gorgeous. I was so glad to be a part of it!



Here they are, in all their glory:






I had lots of help with these bad boys from my dear friend Lauren and her mom, Suzan. Thank you both!!

Nommy noms

3 comments:

  1. Those are truly miraculous looking, El. Like you.

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cupcakes. Guess who else is getting married//would like some cupcakes anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Dav. You're not so bad, yourself!

    Who is getting married and needs cupcakes??

    ReplyDelete